We’re Here For You:
Report A Claim

Workers Comp Specialists Available for Your Claims

Insure My Work Comp partners with top-tier, A.M. Best carriers that are staffed by Workers Comp specialists to provide you with assistance with your claims. Claims adjusters are available to manage claims working with the injured worker, employer and physician. 

Filing A Claim

To report a claim, you can call (855) 340-9138 to speak with an insurance agent or email us at Info@InsureMyWorkComp.com. Your agent will gather the information and contact your insurer who will contact you.

It’s important to report a Workers Comp claim immediately. When reporting a Work Comp claim, the following information should be provided:

  • Name of the insured and policy number 
  • Date, time and place of accident or incident
  • Description of accident or incident 
  • Name, phone and/or e-mail of person making the report
  • The injured employee’s social security number as it is required by law
  • Description of injury 

Quick Access: Our Insurer Partner Claims Info

You can also opt to contact your insurer directly by clicking follow on the company’s logo for their claims information:

24-Hour Claims Reporting is available to report Workers Compensation incidents.